FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  Connexion   S’enregistrer
new xbox x questions

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   LezTest Index du Forum » Online » Gamertag Xbox 360
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
HarryJenkins
Néophyte
Néophyte

Masculin
Point(s): 8
Moyenne de points: 1,00
Point de fidelité: 0

MessagePosté le: Mar 3 Avr - 11:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: new xbox x questions Répondre en citant
Sorry to bother everyone, but I have some dumb questions about our new Xbox One X.
We have just had computer and phone/tablet games, so console gaming is new to us.
Am I doing something wrong where I need to put in the physical disc every single time we play? Shouldn't there be a way to assign rights from the disc to the Xbox so we don't have to do this?
If you do have to put in the disc every time, why would anyone, ever, buy a physical disc? Just buy the key/download then you never have to worry about losing/breaking the disc and you don't have to find it and put it in the Xbox every time. Or am I missing something?
Regarding storage, only 13 games and Xbox One X is full. So is a 4tb drive external enough, or do I want to go bigger? Is there a way to see all of your games, where do you have a drop-down box to choose from?

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/new-xbox-x-questions.455067937/
Smart contract technology example

Thanks!

AIM
Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 3 Avr - 11:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   LezTest Index du Forum » Gamertag Xbox 360

Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation